View Profile Felocai

All 30 Audio Reviews

20 w/ Responses

haha yes

Woaha thats definetly a cool song

el magnifik

Bretty Gud my briend :------DDDDD

Arkinefed responds:

Thanks m8.

It started as it was going to be bad, but well... It wasn't!
It actually pretty amazing, the melody is very dynamic, and it just keep you entertained all the time.
10/10

Cocopopz responds:

Thanks i'm glad you like it!

It' petty good, I kinda dont like the bell-like effect on about 5:30, bat the bass is really chilly and overall it 4/5.
Good Job!

MaxPoly responds:

Thanks!

The drum kick is a little too punchy and it kinda destroys the proffesionality effect, the rest is pretty much perfect, beside that kick I frickin' love it.

This really great I love such songs, you're really good with orchestral bits, keep it up!

Retsamehtmai responds:

:O! thank you very much! i will! ;)

First part (intro) is really great, spectacular but drop just sounds a bit unprofessional and there is definetly not enough bass

etK responds:

Wow not enough bass? first I am told that! ^^

It sounds like you have good ideas, but you kinda cannot put it all together, it's too chaotic and it's lacking structure.
6/10

Soaroano responds:

Thanks for the input and I totally agree. I was trying to make a musical conversation between the higher and lower register if that makes any sense but it just sounded chaotic. Any ideas of how i could transition better between the phrases?

The last bio was dumb.
I'm just a guy that makes art, I've always been making it and i prodably always will.
Feel free to write to me if you feel you might want to tell me something:
felocaimusic@gmail.com
(It migh take me some time to respond but i will)

19, Male

Artists

i finished highschool ok?

Poland